Monday 19 May 2014

The Colour Purple

This wonderful spell of warm, late spring weather has brought out a mass of bloom in my patio garden. I sit here enjoying the sun, reading a book and listening to the funky saxophone playing of Vandell Andrew. It dawns on me that the predominant colour in this area of the garden is purple.


Asters, lavender, peonies, rhododendrons and aquilegias. I don't recall a conscious effort to select this colour but it is very soothing.

Retirement has its simple rewards....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I  am very impressed to read this post. The whole blog is very nice I found some information here Thanks..Also visit my site Best Western Case goods Curvehospitality provides extensive range of Casegoods.





















    ReplyDelete