Saturday 3 May 2014

Coping with Arthritis

I heard someone talking about arthritis this morning on BBC2. It can be very debilitating. I know. Last year over a period of a few months the joints in the fingers of my right hand in particular (not so severe in the left) became painful and stiff and 'clicked' with movement. It progressively got worse to the extent that I could no longer form a fist (not in anger I hasten to add!).

I spent the last few years of my business career employed in the health supplements industry and amongst many had sold a product called Celadrin, a natural product comprised of a proprietary blend of cetylated fatty acid carbons. More recently this product has become vegetarian sourced.

I had to do something and saw no benefit in visiting my GP. So, during the Autumn of last year I took to a daily regime of 525mg of Celadrin combined with 1500mg of Glucosamine HCl and 250mg of Rose Hip Extract.

This treatment took a while to have any affect. But eventually the results were truly astonishing. Today I enjoy full, painless movement in all finger joints with no sign of the arthritis that I used to suffer with, quite badly. I still take these products on a daily basis.

If you suffer with arthritis you might also benefit from following this treatment regime.


No comments:

Post a Comment