Thursday 31 October 2013

This Government's Reckless Policy

Read here about the courageous volunteers who battle on for our badgers...

"... I have a background in science and science says this is not the way..."

"... In a former life I was a weapons instructor and I would never allow such excitable people to carry a gun..."

"... the terrible underlying despair provoked by these nights of senseless barbarity..."

"... surrounded by an unknown number of shooters who can see you in their night vision gear... making their contempt for our peaceful protest known by filming us and shouting obscenities as they pass..." This says it all about the kind of contemptible scum who have been let loose to massacre our badgers.

"... the young sow had been shot through the neck , the bullet exiting through her teeth. She must have travelled some distance in agony..."

"... I have been a Conservative voter for most of my life. But no more!..." My feelings exactly. There is no place in government for these despicable ministers and Tory MPs in general.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mark-jones/badger-cull_b_4177782.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment