Thursday 3 October 2013

Playlists on the iPhone

It has taken me some considerable time to realise that by creating playlists on my iPhone I listen to far more of my music. Probably a moot point but I get rather disinterested to listen to every track on a particular album, one after the other. So, for the sake of music fans, here is a playlist I have entitled: "On The Road" (yes, very original...):

  1. Ain't Nobody  Rufus & Chaka Khan
  2. All My Love  Gwen McCrae
  3. Alphaville  Bryan Ferry
  4. Always and Forever  Pat Metheny
  5. Anyway  Jamie Cullum
  6. Automatic  The Pointer Sisters
  7. Back Stabbers  Seal
  8. Been So Long  Anita Baker
  9. Body and Soul  Amy Winehouse & Tony Bennett
  10. Boogie Wonderland  Earth, Wind & Fire with The Emotions
  11. Caught Up in the Rapture  Anita Baker
  12. Dance Your Pain Away  Agnetha Fältskog
  13. Deep Within the Corners of my Mind  Melody Gardot
  14. Diamonds  Rihanna
  15. Do You Wanna Be Mine  Gwen McCrae
  16. Feel So Good  Gwen McCrae
  17. Get It Over With  Rihanna
  18. I Can Make You Feel Good Shalamar
  19. I Can't Give You Anything But Love  Terence Blanchard
  20. I Care Beyoncé
  21. I Gotta Feeling  The Black Eyed Peas
  22. I Want Your Love  Chic
  23. Mirrors  Justin Timberlake
  24. Cry Me a River  Justin Timberlake
  25. Oh Well  Depeche Mode
  26. If You Don't Know Me By Now  Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
  27. Take Back the Night  Justin Timberlake
  28. After the Love Has Gone  Earth, Wind & Fire
  29. Love Won't Let Me Wait  Luther Vandross
  30. Love Won't Let Me Wait  Jackie Moore (same song but different)
  31. Nobody's Business  Rihanna (featuring Chris Brown)
  32. No Snow Blues  Brian Protheroe
  33. Rock With You  Michael Jackson
  34. A Night to Remember  Shalamar
There you have it, a fairly eclectic mix of pop, funk and soul that plays for well over two hours whilst driving. I like it anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment