Friday 11 August 2017

Book #52 I Know Where She Is

I Know Where She IsI Know Where She Is by S.B. Caves
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

10 years ago Francine's daughter, Autumn, was abducted, whilst Francine dallied in a store. Abducted - in an eye-blink. Gone. Any parent's worst nightmare. It caused an inevitable rift with her snowflake of a husband, who blames her for what took place. On the tenth anniversary of her daughter's disappearance Francine receives a note pushed through her letterbox: "I know where she is". The next day a young woman approaches Francine, claiming to have sent the note. The stranger knows things only Autumn would know. Get prepared for a white-knuckle ride. A descent into the dark world of child kidnapping with unseen terrors that Francine will face - alone. A world so shocking in the scope of its evil and depravity that it had me reeling. And Francine embarks on a journey fraught with danger and will accomplish things she never thought herself capable of. As the story unfolds and Francine begins to learn the truth about Autumn's kidnapping, the relentless pace of her terrifying journey had me totally gripped. Not for the squeamish - this is a novel of real intensity that you won't be able to put down.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment