Tuesday 8 August 2017

Book #49 He Said She Said

He Said/She SaidHe Said/She Said by Erin Kelly
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

He Said/She Said. And I said, when I had had time to catch my breath - This is THE BEST book I have read this year. How many times I uttered 'Oh-my-God' - I lost count. Totally befuddled. A plot that involves Eclipse Chasers. Those who will travel to any part of the world to experience the wonder of a total eclipse. Like Laura and her boyfriend Kit. And what happens, what Laura witnesses in the hushed aftermath of a total eclipse in Cornwall - will change their lives forever. Not only theirs, but the life of the victim Beth who's attack they reported to the police. Fifteen years on, Laura and Kit live in fear. Why? Just who do you believe? Is anyone who or what you think they are? Laura believes she was right to speak out about what she saw. Kit seemed somewhat reluctantly to agree. But events have a nasty way of turning upside-down or should that be inside-out?

He Said/She Said will make you question everything you read. You won't unravel this taught, psychological drama with more twists and turns than even "Last Seen Alive". There is so much misdirection in this story that will have your head in a spin.

Don't take my word for it. Get a copy and see if you can figure it out - before the end!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment