Monday 10 October 2016

Book #69 The Woman Next Door

The Woman Next DoorThe Woman Next Door by Cass Green
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You can choose your friends but you cannot choose your family. Same goes for neighbours I guess. I certainly wouldn't want to suffer Hester as the woman next door. Come to that, I wouldn't be too thrilled to live next door to Melissa! We have had The Couple Next Door; now we have Cass Green's The Woman Next Door and this really is a killer read! Two women, two dark secrets and the almost perfect murder. Almost? On page #76 it really kicks off! "The rest of my sentence is whisked away in an out-breath that seems to go on and on. I am aware of the thud and whoosh of my own blood...." What has happened was not at all what I was expecting and it really did take my breath away, with something of an hysterical laugh. Now it's fasten your seatbelt time and hunker down for a race through a terrific psychological thriller with an ending that left me gasping! Never expected that!

Brilliant!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment