Friday 7 October 2016

Book #68 Close Your Eyes

Close Your EyesClose Your Eyes by Michael Robotham
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This enters my top three reads of 2016. That overused cliché 'Impossible to put down' - that covers it! I wish I had come across earlier books by Michael Robotham as, having read Close Your Eyes, I cannot see any point in going back in time. Too much happens here, with reference to previous events in Joe O'Loughlin's life, a forensic psychologist, that I cannot look back. But, this reads as a terrific standalone, serial killer thriller. The last 100 pages had me unable to read quickly enough, the tension was almost unbearable. I had to finish this brilliant story that kept me going into the wee small hours. Stunning! Don't take my word for it. Grab a copy and get stuck in. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment