Thursday 10 July 2014

The Honourable Woman Part 2

Oh my goodness. Did you watch it? Don't blink for a second, don't lose concentration for a minute. Remain totally focused as this drama unfolds with its web of intrigue and the darkness that dogs Nessa Stein and the shadows in her soul. "Easy with your body, but dead behind the eyes', says a sexual conquest.

Why does Nessa live a life constantly under siege from her own fears? Why does her brother seem detached and remote? Sir Hugh Hayden-Doyle (played magnificently by Stephen Rea) does what he does over at MI6 and quietly dismantles the story of a female FBI agent. And now he is investigating Nessa's past. Something very traumatic occurred eight years ago....

I am recording the series and I already plan to watch again the first four episodes back-to-back, when I have them. I already have theories about the child Nasim, who has been kidnapped, but I could of course be completely wrong.

It's frustrating to have to wait another week for episode 3 to air...

No comments:

Post a Comment