Wednesday 15 June 2016

Book #38 Love You Dead

Love You Dead (Roy Grace, #12)Love You Dead by Peter James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

He's done it again. Peter James at the top of his game - Love You Dead is worth all of a five star rating as once again I became immersed in the world of DS Roy Grace and my home city of Brighton and Hove. The latter provides an added frisson as I know so many of the locations used. The familiar characters are all here including some adversaries that have featured in previous books in the series. The police officers have become familiar and well-liked with perhaps the exception of the capricious ACC Cassian Pewe; but I suppose every force has to have its bad egg. Apart from being the usual headlong adrenalin rush, Love You Dead is so satisfying in many respects, certainly for those who have read the Roy Grace series. Many threads tidied up; and yet... Clearly there is more to come and I cannot wait for number 13 to be published!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment