Friday 20 June 2014

E2EG

A little late posting this but I have been occupied with preparations for the new garden shed... Yawn. Yeah, OK...

Anyway, on Wednesday I travelled into Brighton wearing an E2EG as I thought about the lunch I was about to enjoy with brother Dave and good friends Graeme and Leslie. The E2EG was somewhat stimulated by the 83-page glossary of internet terminology, which has been leaked online from a certain US government agency. Who? No, I'm NSAW, that's FMTKFYTFO ( can you believe folk actually use these acronyms?)

I met up with the others at http://www.bellotabrighton.co.uk/ our favourite Bar y Tapas place, which has a wonderful, bright decor and friendly atmosphere...


So, there we were, a BOGSAT.... OK, that's Bunch of guys sitting around talking. Sheesh! Mind you, we ALOTBSOL ... You can work that one out...

And here are Los tres réprobos as my brother puts it:


Another great lunch, San Miguel beer, Valdepeñas red and Torrès 10 Spanish brandy. A fun day.

E2EG - got it yet?  Ear-to-ear grin.  Sheesh......




No comments:

Post a Comment