Wednesday 11 June 2014

A Tricker Tale

I like good shoes. Shoes that are supremely comfortable and provide years of use. Particularly shoes for long walks. Shoes that fit any occasion. Shoes fit for a Prince. And that is what you get with a pair of Tricker shoes, by appointment to HRH The Prince of Wales. He wears them and so do I.

I walked around 5 kms a day in Copenhagen wearing my Tricker brogues. No foot fatigue at all. They are heavy and totally fit for purpose. This is the best pair of shoes that I have ever owned and I have worn this pair on and off for four years now. They will probably see me out!


Tricker Brogues on my feet!

At £400 (circa $675) they are not cheap although I know folk who pay more than that for bespoke shoes. This pair is rugged and can be worn over pretty much any terrain (well, within reason - you don't go rock climbing in these!) and look good with any attire from jeans to more formal wear. But the key consideration is the tireless comfort that these shoes provide for day-long wear. Take a look at http://www.trickers.com/ 

These shoes are made for walking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment