Tuesday 28 November 2017

Book #80 Green Hell

Green Hell: A Jack Taylor NovelGreen Hell: A Jack Taylor Novel by Ken Bruen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jack Taylor #11. Devoured in one sitting. Cannot remember the last time I did that. That is three JTs back-to-back. KB completely wrong footed me at the end of number 10. Learning that in number 11 was something of a relief.

This is an avalanche of a book, thudding, staccato paced, page turner in Ken Bruen's sharp prose. Jack's friends are gone and he has, once again, given in to his addictions. He still maintains a sense of justice; takes up a vigilante case against a professor of literature who has a very nasty habit... rescues an American student from street thugs, encounters Emerald, an edgy young woman - Goth in the wind - and does what Jack does - remorselessly - fuelled with the black and a large Jay...

I love this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment