Tuesday 31 May 2016

Book #36 Orphan X

Orphan X (Evan Smoak, #1)Orphan X by Gregg Hurwitz
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gregg Hurwitz has delivered a masterpiece of suspense and thrills with his latest novel ORPHAN X. I agree with you Tess Gerritsen "This is the most gripping thriller I've read in a long, long time". Runs circles around Jason Bourne and Jack Reacher - that says a lot.

The Orphan Program is a secret government programme that takes children and turns them into sanctioned lethal assassins. Sound familiar? Wait until you read it. Mind-blowing descriptions of mixed martial arts, unheard of weapons, arcane and invasive technologies - and our hero Evan Smoak. You really care what happens to him along with the people he cares about and those he's trying to save in the midst of the mayhem. Others have talked more about the plot so I will leave it there. ORPHAN X is a great, roller-coaster read that will leave you breathless.

But don't take my word for it. Grab a copy soon.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment