Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Girl On The Train

The Girl on the TrainThe Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“Don’t expect me to be sane, I can’t be, not with you.” And perhaps I have already said too much using this quote from ‘The Girl On The Train’. The book you cannot put down. How often have you read that in a review? Well, this was it for me. The book I could not put down. I finished it last night at 11:45pm, almost in a daze. Diabolical plotting, Hitchcockian, suspenseful, full of trickery and malice and right up there with ‘Gone Girl’. This book is a real chiller and I cannot say anything about the plot without giving too much away. The fact that I read it over a period of 24 hours speaks volumes. I cannot remember the last time I read a book that I could not put down....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment