Friday 8 November 2013

Le Tricoteur Guernsey Sweater

I don't often wax lyrical about a garment but this is an exception. I have owned and worn a Guernsey sweater for some six years, bought on the island of Guernsey when Ros and I were there on holiday. It has served me well until a leak from the feeder pipe in the airing cupboard ruined it. I needed a replacement.

Le Tricoteur brand is recognised as producing the best Guernseys available. Whilst the components of the garment are now machine knitted the sweater is still finished by hand. Using the best English worsted wool. The garments are strong and long lasting, very warm and virtually windproof. If you enjoy outdoor activities in inclement weather then the Guernsey is a must as an outer layer. I cannot recommend the Le Tricoteur brand highly enough. Superb quality and a joy to wear. My new sweater is in the colour 'New Natural' and I have also ordered a second garment in 'Traditional Navy'.

Take a look here at these fabulous sweaters http://www.flamboroughmanor.co.uk/fm/guernseys.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment