Wednesday 3 August 2016

Book #49 The Couple Next Door

The Couple Next DoorThe Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is as good as it gets. It's better than it gets, if that's possible. The Couple Next Door is a white-knuckle, helter-skelter ride through one of the best psychological thrillers I have ever read. Hurtles along at breakneck speed, no time to catch your breath. Surprises at the turn of every page, truly unputdownable - which, coming from me, says a great deal. So many times I found myself saying "Oh f**k, NO!" So full of twists and turns. On page 281 I said out loud "I KNEW IT!" but I didn't know enough! Not saying anything about the plot apart from the obvious - about a baby taken from her home whilst her parents are dining with next door neighbours. Yeah, right...

Do not miss this! I loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment