Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Crooked House

The Crooked HouseThe Crooked House by Christobel Kent
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I had heard so much about this book by Christobel Kent that I had to jump it up my 'to read' queue. It has taken me much longer to read this than the usual time it takes me to finish a book, mainly because I have been occupied with other things. Reading this in a disjointed fashion has detracted from what is a pretty good, psychological thriller. The denouement come the end was somewhat unexpected but I found the last 40 pages or so rather tiresome. It would probably read much better over a couple of days rather than the amount of time it has taken me to complete. I won't comment on the plot or characters as so many others have done that and I would still recommend this as worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment